In order to best serve our patients and the people who love them while keeping our team members safe, we have updated some of our policies and are taking the following steps to assure you of our continued commitment to you and your pet:
- If you have any symptoms of Coronavirus, or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms, please refrain from coming to the practice. Call us to make special arrangements to meet your pet’s needs.
- Access to our lobby is restricted, and we are not allowing clients into our hospital at this time. Please call us from the parking lot. We will provide instructions for you.
- We are operating for our regular hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM to 8 PM. Saturday 8 AM – 2 PM
- We are seeing patients for all types of care including sick visits, wellness care, and routine services.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your appointment. It will help us stay on time.
- We continue to process medication and diet refills during our operating hours but appreciate clients ordering with additional time due to manufacturer and delivery delays.
- At present, our restrooms are not available for client use.
- As is the case with any public place or facility outside your home, your presence at MAH might expose you or others to the Coronavirus.
In an effort to practice social distancing, we are implementing the following procedures. Please see the link below for our Coronavirus Notices.
- We ask that you use our Curbside Service for all appointments and medication/diet pick-ups. Please call us from our parking lot when you arrive for your appointment, we will walk you through the Curbside procedure.
- Please practice grace and patience with everyone that is trying to help you. We will be doing everything we can to make your and your pet’s visit as comfortable as possible within the current pandemic situation but staffing may be limited and delays are possible
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact a team member at our office.
A few ways to reduce the spread of Coronavirus
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm running water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
- Isolate yourself at home if you feel sick.
- Phone your doctor at the first sign of illness.
- Continue with healthy habits: eat well, exercise, drink water, and get plenty of sleep
- Buy an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with over 60 percent alcohol
- Shaking hands is not recommended
We are actively monitoring developments related to animals and the virus, and you can find the latest updated information about COVID-19 as it relates to pets on the AVMA’s coronavirus page. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions, 610-421-8381.